What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your Name and Address for delivery purposes
- Contact information including email address
- Your credit or debit card details (Which we do not store) for payment purposes
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and getting your order delivered to you.
- We NEVER use the information to improve our products and services.
- We NEVER send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We NEVER use your information to contact you for market research purposes of any kind whatsoever.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small files which our website, and third party websites place on your computer in order that we can perform technical tasks in order to complete an order and maintain payments to our affiliates
Our cookie is placed on your computer and it stores, for 30 days, information which allows us to ensure that any affiliate who directed a customer to our site is credited accordingly for the purchase.
The cookie holds the following information used in performing affiliate credits where applicable.
1. Cookie name -afncfunctions.js and localcookie.js
2. Description of what it is used for including key values that are stored:
affiliate ID, merchant ID, and programme ID for 30 days
3. Persistent or session – Persistent
4. First or third party – Third Party Tracking Cookie
Cookies are also used to remember your shopping cart items.
By Using our Services, you agree to us using cookies to help run our business website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell your personal information to third parties – EVER.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.